Bosch washer repair is one of the service provided for Bosch appliances in Los Angeles. Robert Bosch is the founder of Bosch, and the company started from his workshop for precision mechanics and electrical engineering on November 15, 1886 in Germany. He started this workshop with a few mechanics and an errand boy. In 1898, he began working with Frederick R. Simms and set up his office in London.
In 1905, Bosch set up his first plant outside Germany, in Paris. In 1906, Bosch went to the USA with his companion Gustav Klein and within few weeks they received offers over a million dollars. Bosch has over 15,000 workshops around the world. In 1932, Bosch created a hammer drill which could rotate and strike at the same time, and it became very popular. In 1933, Bosch created refrigerator which was very elegant, and had a very low price. Robert Bosch died on March 12, 1942 from an inflammation of the middle ear. Bosch washer repair service is offered for their compact washers which can be found on their website. Bosch offers 24″ compact washers for home use.
For Same Day Bosch washer repair call us (800) 520-7044 or (818) 487-2555 and get 25% OFF on labor!
The Bosch Axxis Plus
One of the best washers offered by Bosch is the Axxis Plus. The Axxis Plus has great key features, including 15 wash cycles and 8 options, an LED display for easy use, a unique raindrop stainless steel drum, and anti-vibration technology. Its European design is very innovative, and it has a see-through silver door for easy access. It is Energy Star qualified and exceeds energy star requirements by up to 63 percent. It has an internal water heater which heats the water very efficiently. It’s stackable, which means you can either store it in your closet or under the counter, which saves lot of space for people who don’t have extra room for a washer. You can plug it directly into a dryer for easy installation. Bosch washer repair offers one year limited warranty and labor for this appliance. You can even fit up to 14 pairs of pants in one load!
The Bosch Axxis One
The Bosch Axxis One is another washer that is offered by Bosch. Key features include a 15 wash cycles with three options, multi-function LED and snag free stainless steel drum. This one is also European designed and has a see-through white door for easy access. Electronic control makes it easy for the user to control the washer. It has up to a 1000 rpm spin speed. It heats water up to 161 Fahrenheit to kill bacteria. It has a quick wash option so you can quickly wash clothes when you are in a hurry. It has a rinse plus option which improves the rinsing result of clothes. This machine is also Energy Star qualified. It is also stackable for easy storage. Bosch washer repair has provided one year limited warranty and labor with this product. It washes up to 13.2lbs of clothes.
Common Bosch Washer Repair Problems
- Your Bosch washer may have some odor if you are using water that contains sulfur. You can contact your water provider for information on this. Leaving the washer door open after washing will let the washer dry, and gets rid of the odor.
- If you do not see indicator lights you can check the power cable to make sure it’s plugged in since that’s the most common cause. If the power cord is plugged in then check for a power outage and the fuse. If the washer’s fuse is blown up contact your dealer to get it fixed.
- If you find that the washer is on but it is not washing, then check to make sure that door is closed properly and the start button is pressed.
- If the washer door doesn’t open, it is mostly caused by the Rinse Hold button. You can select Drain or Spin, and this will fix the problem.
- If you use too much detergent you may see foam coming out of detergent drawer so make sure that you don’t over-use the detergent.
- Wash large and small items together to reduce potential imbalance, which can make your washing cycle take longer than usual.
Bosch has provided an eShop on their website if you want to order accessories and parts for your washer. You can go to their website and provide the model number of your washer and it will show all the parts and accessories that can be ordered for your model. Bosch has manuals as well as full line brochures on their official website. The standard warranty for Bosch washer repair service offers a one year warranty for all Bosch washers.
We proudly provide Bosch washing machine repair in:
- Los Angeles
- West Hollywood
- La Canada
- Santa Monica
- Woodland Hills
- North Hollywood
- South Pasadena
- Marina Del Rey
- Studio City
- Sherman Oaks
- Granada Hills
- North Hills
- Culver City
- Eagle Rock
- San Gabriel
- Sun Valley
- Hollywood Hills
- West Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills
- Bel Air
- And surrounding cities!